How do I reset my password?
To reset your password, click “Log In” and select the “Forgot Password?” option. You can also reset your password here. If you’ve forgotten the email address you registered with, contact us for help recovering your account.
How do I change my password?
To update your password:
- Go to the “Account” section
- Click the “Change Password” tab, select “Change Password”
- Complete the following fields:
- “Enter Your Username or Email Address”
- Click “Request Password Reset”
- Check your Email Inbox. Check your ‘Spam’ folder if you don’t receive an email.
What if I get my password wrong?
Your password is case sensitive. Because most passwords are case sensitive, the letter case you used is one of the first things to look at if your password is said to be wrong when trying to log in to a website. For example, if a password field is case sensitive, then you must enter each letter case as you did when the password was created. If your password is JimiH3ndrix you cannot type jimihendrix or Jimih3ndrix. It must be as you created it. If you have forgotten your password or login details, reset your password here.
Why can’t I access the full campus?
Certain areas of the campus are restricted for those who don’t have the Loudest Subscription. To access these areas, you will need to sign up to a subscription package or upgrade your current package.
Why have I been locked out of my account?
On occasion, users can be locked out of their accounts after a repeated number of failed login attempts. This is to protect user accounts and prevent hacking. If you have forgotten your password or login details, reset your password here.
Can I sign in with Google or iCloud?
At the moment, we are only using MLC login account systems. We recommend saving your user details in a secure place to help you remember them each time you need to log in.
What are the minimum web browser and operating system requirements to view musiclearningcollective.com?
Supported browsers and operating systems are as follows:
- Chrome (MacOS 10.13 and above, Windows 10 and above, Android 6 and above, iOS 12 and above) Firefox (MacOS 10.13 and above and Windows 10 and above)
- Edge 16 and above (Windows 10 and above)
- Safari (MacOS 10.13 and above, iOS 12 and above)
Can I use my tablet or mobile device to use the website?
Yes, of course you can, but your overall experience will be enhanced on a laptop or desktop because of the larger screen.